Mini Aussiedoodle Puppies For Sale
We currently sold out of Mini Aussiedoodle puppies, but we get new puppies every week! Please contact us to find out when we are getting more Mini Aussiedoodle puppies
Can you give a brief overview of the Mini Aussiedoodle?
The Miniature (Mini) Ausiepoo is the crossbreed of a purebred Mini Poodle and a Mini Australian Shephard. The Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale are a goofball of sunshine who loves to cuddle, play, and shower their human parents with unconditional affection. Despite their 'toy-dog' and 'designer breed' status, Mini Aussiedoodles are renowned for their intelligence, sharp wit, and grit.
Thus, owing to their robust mental faculties, the Mini Aussiedoodle requires early training and socialization to grow into a well-rounded and well-behaved dogs. Lastly, the Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me have an average lifespan of 12 to 15 years. Thus, if you adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle dog, you welcome a lifelong canine companion.
I want to find a Mini Aussiedoodle for sale near me, but what does the breed look like?
The Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale are an absolute delight to look at. They are cuddly, adorable, and wide-eyed dogs with sturdy build. Miniature Ausiepoos grow up to 12 and 18 inches in height and weigh between 12 to 25 pounds. They have almond-shaped eyes, which are usually brown. However, you might sometimes find a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy with blue eyes. The breed has inherited the Poodle's (one of its parents) hypoallergenic coat.
The coats of the Mini Aussiedoodle are silky and soft, with straight to wavy hair. However, you might sometimes find a Mini Aussiedoodle dog with tight curls. The typical coat colors of the Mini Aussiedoodle include black, blue merle, red merle, and more. The breed has thick tails, but some are born with bobtails. Lastly, the Mini Ausipoo puppies have large ears that hang on the side of their heads.
What is the origin story of the Mini Aussiedoodle?
The Mini Aussiedoodle is a reasonably new designer dog breed. It was first developed in the United States in the late 1980s to the early 1990s to serve as a companion dog. The Mini Aussiedoodle's emergence was most likely a result of the trend when the Poodle was crossed with other breeds, such as the Golden Retriever, to help provide service dogs for blind people with allergies.
Recently, the proportion of people who want to buy a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy has been increasing because of the breed's intelligent and active temperament and a small size and hypoallergenic coat. Consequently, breeders wanted to cross the smallest version of the Australian Shephard with the smallest variant of the Poodle, resulting in the Mini Aussiedoodle. However, the exact origins of the Mini Aussiedoodle are unknown.
What makes Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale special?
The characteristics that make Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me unique are –
● The Mini Aussiedoodle's coat is considered to have excellent hypoallergenic qualities and low-shedding traits.
● Despite their tiny appearance, the Ausiepoo is an adventure lover that adores all things nature. The breed is an excellent choice for outdoorsy people.
● One of the most remarkable features of a Mini Aussiedoodle is that it is a highly adaptable breed. People living in compact urban apartments can easily adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy. Simultaneously, the breed can equally feel at home in an expansive countryside home.
● The designer breed status of the Mini Aussiedoodle does nothing to deter their strong mental faculties. The Mini Aussiedoodle is intelligent and fun to train.
● Lastly, one of the most special features of the Mini Aussiedoodle is its rich and luxurious coat makes it comfortable in cold and hot climates.
Does the American Kennel Club recognize Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale?
The American Kennel Club (AKC) and other major kennel clubs do not recognize the Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale because they are mixed breeds. Thus, when you adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle dog, you are in for a surprise, as there are no fixed standards regarding the breed's temperament and appearance. However, both parents of the Mini Aussiedoodle – the Mini Australian Shephard and the Mini Poddles are recognized and eligible to join dog shows.
Should I adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy?
The Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale are an absolute light that can melt the hearts of even the most rigid persons. However, not all dog breeds are meant for all families. You should adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy if you are looking for the following things in your doggo companion –
● A cuddly and tiny designer dog which looks like a stuffed toy
● A friendly dog that is amicable toward strangers
● A children-friendly and pet-friendly doggo companion
● A low-shedding puppy
● A family-friendly puppy
● A small dog with high energy requirements and a zeal for adventures
● You have the time, energy, and resources to take care of the grooming, health, and exercise requirements of the Mini Aussiedoodle, as the breed is high maintenance.
● An intelligent puppy
● You want an adaptable apartment dog.
● A highly trainable and reliable therapy dog
● Lastly, you should buy a Mini Aussiedoodle if you do not have prior experience in dog parenting, as the breed does well with novice families or individuals.
Is the Mini Aussiedoodle compatible with children?
If you have children at home, you can consider purchasing a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy. The breed does excellently well with children and pets like cats and dogs, provided it is trained and socialized early. The Mini Aussiedoodle is vivacious and loves to play. Thus, it is quite compatible with high-energy children. In addition, it can also protect children if the need arises.
However, if you have toddlers at home, it would be best not to let your Mini Aussiedoodle play with them unsupervised. The Mini Aussiedoodle has herd instincts, which means it could try herding very small children. But, in a nutshell, the Mini Aussiedoodle does excellent with children of all ages and becomes friendly with them quite quickly. With consistent training, the herding tendencies of the Mini Aussiedoodle can be alleviated.
What are the exercise requirements of Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me?
Despite their designer dog status and small size, Mini Aussiedoodles are energetic and always up for playtime. In addition, they are also intelligent and sharp, meaning that you must ensure your Mini Aussiedoodle's mental stimulation needs as well. An hourly stroll in the park daily is excellent for keeping the Mini Aussiedoodle in optimum health. Likewise, games like fetch and Frisbee are sure to lift your puppy's spirits. Mini Aussiedoodles are brilliant creatures, so you would not have difficulty teaching them tricks and commands. However, remember to co-opt a reward-based technique while training them.
How do I care for my Mini Aussiedoodle's coat?
Before you buy a Mini Aussiedoodle dog, remember that it has medium-maintenance requirements. You will have to spend considerable time and energy taking care of your Mini Aussiedoodle's coat. To begin with, you should brush your Mini Aussiedoodle's coat at least once a week. However, if you get a Mini Aussiedoodle dog with longer hair or a curly coat, make sure to engage in brushing more frequently. Simultaneously, the Mini Aussiedoodle's coat grows out quickly. So, trimming it through a professional groomer is essential to keep tangles and mats at bay.
What are the grooming requirements of Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale near me?
The Mini Aussiedoodle breed requires meticulous attention from its human parents regarding bathing, nail care, oral health, and ear care.
● Bathing – After you find a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy, make sure to bathe them once every few weeks during the summer months to prevent infection and keep their cats fresh and clean. However, minimize bathing during winter months.
● Nail Care – Remember to trim your Mini Ausipoo's nails every few weeks. Nails left to become too long are susceptible to cracking, breaking, and splitting.
● Ear Care – Before you find a Mini Aussiedoodle dog for sale near me, remember that the breed is prone to ear infections caused by dirt and wax buildup. Thus, clean your dog's ears once a week using a vet-recommended solution. In addition, please keep checking the ears' insides for redness or inflammation, as they are signs of underlying infection.
● Dental Care - Mini Ausipoos may be prone to dental problems. Usually, older dogs are more susceptible to oral health issues, but they can also affect puppies. To prevent dental diseases, brush your Mini Aussiedoodle's teeth daily. Dental care is also vital to ensure that the dog's breath is fresh and clean.
How do I find the right Mini Aussiedoodle dog breeders?
To find the right Mini Aussiedoodle dog breeder, you must conduct thorough preemptive research. Investigate and choose a breeder that is reputable, licensed, and ethical. Make sure they have a hospitable history with clients and are known to be kind and gentle with their dogs. Ask around and check their portfolio to gauge how they function as dog breeders. Lastly, a good breeder will also tell you how much a Mini Aussiedoodle costs.
Are Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale rare?
The Mini Aussiedoodle is an emerging and trendy dog breed. It is not rare but not ubiquitous. However, more and more people now want to adopt a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy, owing to its compact size, stellar looks, intelligent temperament, and adaptable nature. They are fairly new in the canine market, but you will surely find one that fits your lifestyle.
Can I leave my Mini Aussiedoodle alone for prolonged times?
Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale love their human families. They prefer and need to be around people most time. Simply put, Mini Aussiedoodles do not do well on their well. You cannot leave them alone, even for a short grocery trip or a quick luncheon with friends. Mini Aussiedoodles, like other toy breeds, are susceptible to Separation Anxiety. Thus, you should buy a Mini Auseipoo dog only if you can spend a considerable time at home.
What are two other Ausiepoos?
Besides the Mini Aussiedoodle, you have two other Ausiepoo sizes – the Toy Ausiepoo, which is the smallest, and the Standard Ausiepoo.
● The Toy Ausiepoo – It is the smallest of the Australian Shephard and Poodle mix. The toy Ausiepoo puppies are usually 15 inches tall and weigh from 15 to 20 pounds. They are among the most sought-after variants of the breed, owing to the compact size, fewer exercise requirements, and ability to adapt in small and confined spaces like an apartment. However, Toy Ausiepooes have particular underlying health concerns due to the inherent 'toy-breed' problems.
● The Standard Ausiepoo – It is the largest of the Ausiepoo breed. The Standard Ausiepoo puppies are 20 to 22 inches tall and weigh over 30 pounds. They have a high-energy requirement and require an active lifestyle. It is best to opt for a Standard Ausiepoo if you have a big backyard or garden at home.
Does the Mini Aussiedoodle puppy share toys?
If you get a Mini Aussiedoodle dog, you welcome an amicable pooch into your home that loves sharing toys but can also be a tease with its playmates and owners. Mini Aussiedoodles love to present gifts, but when you try to take them, they run away. It is a way of expressing that the Mini Aussiedoodle wants to play with you. Simply put, Mini Aussiedoodle puppies are never selfish. However, they can be a tad bit territorial, but nothing overly worrisome.