Mini Labradoodle Puppies For Sale
We currently sold out of Mini Labradoodle puppies, but we get new puppies every week! Please contact us to find out when we are getting more Mini Labradoodle puppies
I want to buy a Mini Labradoodle puppy; can you introduce the breed?
The Miniature (Mini) Labradoodle is a cross of a purebred Labrador retriever and a purebred Miniature Poodle. The breed is renowned for its fierce loyalty, show-stopping cuteness, and fun-loving temperament. The Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale are highly amicable and vivacious dogs that make wonderful companions for people from all walks of life. The Mini Labradoodle puppies love to play and frolic and receive lots of attention from their human family.
They have a people-pleasing personality and high intelligence, a combination that makes training the Mini Labradoodle a breeze. Hence, the breed is also commonly used as therapy and service dogs. Simply put, if you adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy, you are welcoming into your life a cuddly, intelligent, and energetic canine companion that will brighten up even the gloomiest days with its goofy temperament and unconditional love.
Can you give a crisp summary of the Mini Labradoodle?
If you want to buy a Mini Labradoodle puppy, a crisp summary might help knowing more about the breed.
● Breed Type – Mini Designer Breed
● Size – 14 to 20 inches in height
● Weight – 15 to 30 pounds
● Lifespan – 12 to 14 years
● Best for – Families with children, singles, and retirees
● Trainability – High
● Shedding – Low
● Grooming Requirements - High
● Coat – Hair, wool, or fleece
● Exercise Requirements – Moderate
● Temperament – Playful, intelligent, stubborn, and affectionate
● Compatibility with children – High
What do Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale look like?
Owing to their designer breed status, the appearance of a mini labradoodle varies considerably depending on which parent's traits are more dominant. Nevertheless, Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale usually adopt the facial structure, broad snout, and large eyes of the Labrador and the curly coat of the Poodle. However, compared to its parents, the Mini Labradoodle has a heavier body than its Poodle parent and a narrower snout and muzzle than its Labrador begetter.
In terms of size, the Mini Labradoodle stands 14 to 20 inches in height and weighs 15 to 30 pounds. The Mini Labradoodle's coat is wooly, soft, and wavy with tight curls like the Poodle or shaggy and straight like the Labrador. However, the breed has a medium-length coat with minimal shedding. The typical coat colors of the Mini Labradoodle include black, yellow, cream, chocolate, white, blue, silver, etc. Possible markings include patches of hues around the face and ears. In a nutshell, after purchasing a Mini Labradoodle puppy, you are in for a snugly surprise as there is no rigid standard regarding its appearance.
What makes Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale near me unique?
The Mini Labradoodle puppy looks like a teddy bear and has the temperament of a cuddly, family-friendly dog. Its unique qualities and traits include –
● The most special trait of the Mini Labradoodle is that it is active, intelligent, and people-oriented. It forms strong bonds with its human family.
● The Mini Labradoodle may be timid around new people and other dogs, but nothing that early and gradual socialization cannot solve.
● Another unique quality of the Mini Labradoodle is its moderate maintenance requirements, and it is easy to handle for first-time dog parents. Despite their designer status, the Mini Labradoodle puppies are brilliant and easy to train.
● Though small in size, the Mini Labradoodle is energetic and always up for playtime. Thus, active families and individuals should adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy.
● If you want to buy a Mini Labradoodle puppy, remember that the breed is incredibly adaptable. It does well in compact apartments, provided that its daily exercise requirements are met.
● The Mini Labradoodle breed does best in moderate climates but can also handle warmer and colder temperatures.
What games and exercises does my Mini Labradoodle puppy like?
Do not let the miniature size of the Mini Labradoodle fool you. It is not a sedentary designer dog that loves to laze around. In fact, the Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale need a lot of exercise, as they are the offspring of two active and working breeds. After you get a Mini Labradoodle puppy, remember to provide it with at least an hour of daily exercise. Hikes, brisk walks, swimming, and playing fetch or Frisbee are ways to lift up the Mini Labradoodle's spirits and ensure it is in its optimum health. The Mini Labradoodle is best for homeowners with a yard. However, the breed can adjust well in urban apartments, provided the puppy has enough space to run around and expel energy.
What are the mental exercise needs of the Mini Labradoodle?
The Mini Labradoodle is an intelligent breed that needs to be adequately mentally stimulated. It needs at least 20 minutes of mental exercise per day. After you adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy, make sure that you keep its mind busy and active with scent games, hide-and-seek, obedience training, searching exercises, agility sports, and puzzles. Without proper mental incentives, Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale can resort to undesirable and unruly behavior like chewing furniture, digging holes, and eating clothes.
How do I take care of my Mini Labradoodle's coat?
After you adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy, you must take thorough and meticulous care of its coat. The breed requires at least weekly brushing if it has a double coat like the Labrador parent. However, if you get a Mini Labradoodle puppy with a coat inherited from its Poodle parent, then brushing has to be done daily. It is recommended that you invest in a good-quality oatmeal shampoo and conditioner duo for the upkeep of your Mini Labradoodle's high-maintenance coat.
In addition, regular visits to the professional groomer for trimming are also crucial after purchasing a Mini Labradoodle puppy. You might have to visit the groomer once a month. Lastly, after you adopt a Mini Labradoodle dog, make sure to bathe them regularly. In addition, trim its nails and clean its ears. As small dogs are susceptible to dental problems, brush your Mini Labradooldle's teeth daily.
How long does a Mini Labradoodle live?
To begin with, mixed-breed dogs usually have a longer life expectancy than their purebred counterparts. Miniature Poodles have a lifespan of 10 to 18 years, whereas the Labrador retriever has a lifespan of 10 to 12 years. Thus, after you adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy, you can expect its life expectancy to fall into this range.
I want to adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy, but is the breed right for me?
You should get a Mini Labradoodle puppy if you are looking for the following things –
● A friendly yet calm doggo companion
● An adaptable pet that is amicable with strangers, and other animals
● An active dog to accompany you on your adventures
● A cuddly low-shedding designer dog that looks like a teddy bear
● An affection doggo
● A mini dog that is suitable for apartment living
● A loving and intelligent therapy dog
● Lastly, you should buy a Mini Labradoodle puppy only if you have the time and energy to engage in regular grooming
Are Mini Labradoodle puppies children-friendly?
Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale are family-friendly. They have an amicable temperament and are quite compatible with children and other pets. However, the breed is best suited for homes with older children because of its high energy level. The rumbunctious nature of the Mini Labradoodle could be a tad bit much for toddlers and small kids. However, the enthusiastic personality of the Mini Labradoodle makes them an excellent company for kids who love to play.
What should I feed a Mini Labradoodle puppy?
After you find a Mini Labradoodle for sale near me, you have to take care of its food requirements and plan a diet schedule. Usually, one to 2.5 cups of high-quality kibble are optimal for small dogs like the Mini Labradoodle. Moreover, divide the meal into two portions per day to avoid bloating and obesity. When opting for dry kibble, make sure that it is age-appropriate. In addition, keep changing the diet pattern of your Mini Labradoodle as it continues to grow. Lastly, consult a veterinarian to gauge the correct portion sizes for your mixed-breed dog.
What are the things to consider by purchasing a Mini Labradoodle puppy?
Like every other dog breed, the Mini Labradoodle comes with specific disclaimers. Thus, the things to consider before you get a Mini Labradoodle puppy are –
● Mini Labradoodles are susceptible to Separation Anxiety. They are unsuitable if you are out of your home for eight or more hours a day.
● Despite being low-shedders, the Mini Labradoodle has high grooming needs because of its thick curly coat.
● You should adopt a Mini Labradoodle puppy only if you can invest time in taking care of its mental and physical exercise requirements.
● The Mini Labradoodle is a designer crossbreed with unpredictable traits vis-à-vis appearance, size, and temperament. It is not ideal for people who want a predictable dog.
● The breed is easygoing and makes friends with strangers quickly. Thus, the Mini Labradoodle does not make a good watchdog.
Labradoodle V/S Mini Labradoodle: What is the difference?
The main difference between a Mini Labradoodle and a Standard Labradoodle is that the former's Toy Poodle parent. The Mini Labradoodle is an affectionate and intelligent breed and is excellent for people who want a small yet active dog. The compact size of the breed makes it adaptable to apartment living in urban areas.
What are the coat colors of Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale near me?
The Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale near me come in solid and multi colors. If the puppy has more traits resembling its Labrador parent, then you might end up with a mini chocolate, yellow, or black Labradoodle. On the other hand, if the Poodle parent's genes are strong, you might get a Mini Labradoodle puppy with one of the following coat colors –
Do Mini Labradoodle puppies shed?
Usually, Mini Labradoodle puppies for sale are considered low shedding. However, the amount of shedding depends on the parent they take after. Mini Doodles with a haircoat as the Labrador shed a lot. But, if you adopt a Mini Labradoodle dog with a Poodle coat, then shedding is low.
How do I find the right Mini Labradoodle dog breeders?
You can find the right Mini Labradoodle dog breeders after some thorough research. Opt for a breeder that is reputable, licensed, and ethical. Make sure they have a benevolent history with customers and are known to be kind and gentle with their dogs. Ask for their portfolio for an idea of their function as breeders. Lastly, a good breeder will also tell you how much does a Mini Labradoodle cost.
Are Mini Labradoodles trainable?
The Mini Labradoodle is a brilliant dog with people-pleasing tendencies. Thus, it is easy to train. However, the breed can be stubborn. So, it requires a firm and confident leader when it comes to training. Moreover, the Mini Labradoodle quickly learns tricks and commands without much repetition. Both obedience and socialization training should happen when the puppy is tiny so that it grows into a well-behaved and well-rounded dog. As with other dog breeds, the Mini Labradoodle does best with reward-based training and positive reinforcement. After your puppy gets something right, please give them a treat or praise them with a venerable phrase or gesture.